domenica 21 febbraio 2016

Just Thanks!

A little post just to say thanks to Ben Barnes for having noticed on Instagram My "Valentine as Dorian" Photo and for having posted it with credit to my account dollsadventuresbymark!
It's a pleasure for me that my photos, my work, my passion, the fun inside what I do, so everything is appreciated! Especially by someone like you, a great and amazing actor!
So, as I commented on your post of my photo, Ben "keep being awesome"!
Mark




17th of February 2016: Ben Barnes @benbarnes noticed on Instagram and reposted My "Valentine as Dorian" Photo on his Instagram Account and in all his socials, credit to my Instagram Account @dollsadventuresbymark :-) :-D
17 Febbraio 2016: Ben Barnes @benbarnes ha notato su Instagram e ha ri-postato La Mia Foto "Valentine as Dorian" sul suo Account Instagram e in maniera collegata a tutti i suoi social, dando i crediti al mio Account Instagram @dollsadventuresbymark ! :-)


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Nota. Solo i membri di questo blog possono postare un commento.